Friday, August 21, 2009

RSS

So now I understand what the Rss symbol is on the tool bar and that it stands for Really Simple Syndication. Once I was aware of just how to use it my life has become so much simpler in terms of this course anyway, because now all of the sites I follow automatically show the activities of those sites saving me time and energy. Working smarter not harder is definitely the way to go.

This is surely the way to go and would be useful for networking with colleagues and students alike. In terms of group projects students would be able to interact with speed and efficiency on related worthwhile activities (Kearsley, G.,& Shneiderman, B. 1999, cited in Aldred, 2009).

Reference

Aldred, S. (2009). Engagement theory, CQUniversity moodle course, FAHE 1101 Managing E-Learning. (2009),

No comments:

Post a Comment