Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Updated power point with buttons.

I had so much fun creating this power point, admittedly it did take awhile to get my head around, however with a little bit of exploring and modelling off peers I was able to achieve a visually dynamic presentation. This interactive tool is a "must have" for teachers and students alike. The concept is fantastic and has the ability to accommodate a large range of learning styles and temperaments and body smarts.

As you can see when you enter my previous attempt I have made a few changes to the slides, both visually and how I have incorporated the answers with the buttons
Please have a look at my both of my presentations, you will be able to see the differences, and tell me what you think.

Until next time Loretta.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1w2lzya2u2k

No comments:

Post a Comment